Keady Carpentry Ltd is a Vancouver based carpentry business specializing in millwork installations in a commercial construction setting, as well as residential carpentry.
We work with a diverse range of clients, from large construction companies to homeowners looking to build their dream home or reinvigorate their property.
Our goal is to bring every project in on time and on budget, with thoughtful leadership and professionalism.
What we do
- Installing wall and ceiling panels, cabinets and countertops (including seaming Corian)
- TNG ceilings and layout skills
- Residential new builds and renovations including decks, stairs, fences etc
Owner Stephen Keady has 22 years of experience as a finishing carpenter and foreman in the construction industry managing crews of up to 15 workers across Canada, Ireland and Australia.
We have two carpenters on staff, as well as a network of subcontractors available to flex up labor hours to match the size of the project. Stephen holds key safety certifications with Worksafe BC.
- YVR Airport Pier D Expansion
- UBC Alumni Centre
- Parq Casino
- Vancouver Aquarium Expansion
- UBC Whitecaps Training Facility
- UBC Baseball Centre
- Central Presbetaryan Church (Davie & Thurlow)